Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It's the system vs fit stupid...

September 19, 2016 07:56AM
Its not anyone reading this I am calling stupid but you get my point. Watching Keenum in spread or hurry up moments and he looked more comfortable and the same goes for any QB that has looked better elsewhere.

Sam Bradford deserved better but was coached stupidly forcing Square concepts in Round hole. Telling him to squeze the ball (Spagnolo) or abandoning a wider open vertical offense for a horizontal plodding one (Fisher).

I saw and interview of I believe the center for Vikes and Sam's interview. Sam praised the concepts of the offense and the fact that they added some from his Philadephia playbook and it showed that he could quickly assimilate. I expect him to have his best year so far with Norv.

When Jeff figures this out we will see our own investment blossom.

Until then the Defense is going to have to really carry this team and if they play like yesterday they could but an injured (High Angle) Wilson is not the best guage if we had another highly mobile QB to face next week. Russell would have done a lot more damage but thanks to his uniqueness we don't have to figurre that out every week.

Great to be 1-1 and Fisher is going to have to scrape into our rookies and hope we can get Britt some help.

Too bad we cannot trade Keenum or Mannion to Cleveland. Not sure we have a lot to offer but we need more talant at WR.

they finally found our TE and everyone who overlooks Kendricks will continue to eat crow. He deserves more opportunities

BTW our OL did a fine job IMO given what they are up against based on our system.

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2016 08:01AM by BumRap.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

It's the system vs fit stupid...

BumRap451September 19, 2016 07:56AM