Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I was afraid our D would take a hit with the change in MLB.....

September 13, 2016 08:57AM
Not saying JL would have made a difference....but the fact is Tree is playing an entirely different spot.....coming off a season he did not play......It's going to take some time. I thought I noticed that the whinners were doing something on O where they were taking Tree out of the middle.....Garrett would wait for the line to penetrate and he would go into Trees space that he left.....They did this all night...and gained 1st downs + on those plays.....(Wilson may really tear them a new next week with this play).

Was Tree biting on something, or was he just plain not in position......seemed to happen all night. He made a play or 2 but seemed to mostly be at or outside the hash marks.....around where he used to roam as an OLB. This D is going to float or sink by Tree's play IMO....I know there are 11 guys out there, but if he is out of position that takes everyone out of position to try and recover from him.

Until he KNOWS the position and what responsibility are his he will be doing things by thinking 1st....he will be suckered into things and every now and then make a play....It may be a long season for this side of the ball....not even going towards the O side....no need to.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I was afraid our D would take a hit with the change in MLB.....

roman18458September 13, 2016 08:57AM

Re: I was afraid our D would take a hit with the change in MLB.....

Classicalwit249September 13, 2016 10:16AM