Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Who should we have kept instead of Quick?

September 05, 2016 08:48AM
I was a little surprised and disappointed to see Brian "Ironhands" Quick on the roster. I'm basically done seeing another year's worth of "potential" wasted on the guy.

But who should we have kept instead of Quick. Ayers comes to mind because he's at least proven SOME capability in the NFL, albeit mostly for other teams, and our LB corps is questionable coming into game 1.

Another kicker? Haha, I say this partially tongue-in-cheek... From the outside looking in it's just plain stupid to have two kickers taking up a roster spot, but Big Z has done nothing for over a year now to justify his spot, and it's been painful to watch him circle the drain. It'd be nice to have one to plug in if he goes on another one of his drunken wide-right binges. Then again, you can just sign a kicker off the street and he'll be a lot better than GZ at his worst.

Seau? I thought he showed potential, and a lot of rawness, and especially a lack of quicks off the snap. Basically what his scouting report reads. Strong for his size, but a bit undersized all the same, and almost certainly not a natural to move to LB. Still, of all the players to keep, I think Seau would have been the best bet. Could he buff up in the weight room?

Roberson a developing project that never developed? Battle, because it seems by week 4 half the O line will be injured or dead?

What player would you want to keep, if Quick would have been cut?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2016 08:50AM by ArizonaRamFan.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Who should we have kept instead of Quick?

ArizonaRamFan891September 05, 2016 08:48AM

Re: Who should we have kept instead of Quick?

Rams43478September 05, 2016 09:09AM

LOL

SSDRam473September 05, 2016 09:15AM

That was how I pictured it, too .nm

ArizonaRamFan386September 05, 2016 11:07AM

Thomas

The Professor504September 05, 2016 10:05AM

Re: he's back

TonyHunter87377September 05, 2016 10:46AM

Secondary help...anyone..

stlrams13400September 05, 2016 10:15AM