Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

For those who have the great chance to see this team play on a historic field........

August 12, 2016 11:38AM
It's only a pre season game......mistakes will be made...things positive will happen as well.....You guys going to this game need to be LOUD......you need to make this the RAMS home......I wish I could be there....I won't be there all season.....I can't afford it....I wish I could and I will be there before they leave the Coliseum.....and I will whether you guy's care about that or not.......
It's something I never thought could happen again.

Outside of that these are the things I hope to see in this 1st game......

#1----if we win or lose I want all you guys going to the game to stay till the end

#2-----I want everyone to be healthy to go to the next game and show improvement to the next game...(you guys and the players)

#3----I want to see Mannion do well if he gets a chance......He was drafted IMO to become a solid Backup.......

#4----- I know it's just a game that means nothing....but I want to kick this teams A$$.....this team took us out so many times....at the same time the owner was a big time leader in bringing them to back to LA.....But so what...kill..annihilate
...I want our 1st string to over over power them I want it to continue through each string.....I want to start a statement.....

# 5------I want to be a playoff team and I want to make that statement from get go....You guys in that stadium need to make that place the worst place to play for someone else...This is your practice game for that......Don't boo our mistakes.....make it hard for that other team to make plays.....they are starting out like us with rookes.....make them screw up.....

#6----Have a safe and happy time....If we lose so be it...enjoy the chance to have a team back and to beat that it's the Horns........be safe have a happy time...and make that place a hell hole for a visiting team.....Wish I could be there....even in a game that means nothing...It's the beginning of a real deal....you are part of it...show up and show it......for us who can just watch it on the screen....You are our noise.........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2016 11:39AM by roman18.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

For those who have the great chance to see this team play on a historic field........

roman18673August 12, 2016 11:38AM