Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I'm so sad

February 04, 2019 06:39PM
The game was just yesterday, right? It feels like it was weeks ago. Maybe it's because in my mind, I've moved on and am now looking forward to baseball. Baseball is what gets me through football's off-season, which started today.

What's sad to me is that it's dang hard to get to the Super Bowl. Most players never, ever get there. They spend their whole careers trying to get there and never make it. And those who DO finally get there... never make it back to the Super Bowl again (I'm excluding the Patriots in that statement). I'm thinking about players like Whitworth, Saffold, Suh, and Zuerlein. I feel badly for them. Leading up to the game, a Rams win looked promising. As the game wore on, what looked promising at first turned into a cruel joke. And to make it worse, it was the SECOND frickin' Super Bowl loss to the galdurned Patriots. Not only that, the game was just ugly. I always say I can take a loss so much better if it was a good game. That one certainly was not a good game.

Geez, Jimmy Fallon's opening monologue on the Tonight Show tonight is ALL about the Rams losing. The jokes he's making about them are pretty brutal. Talk about pouring salt in the wound.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2019 07:00PM by MamaRAMa.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I'm so sad

RamUK333February 04, 2019 10:48AM

Re: I'm so sad

MamaRAMa254February 04, 2019 06:39PM