Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Walmart here a LONG ways from being normal...

March 27, 2020 05:51AM
Got there right about 10 minutes til opening.. they had roped off a very large area next to the store with rows for people to wait in line - like Six Flags or the movies.. people were being good about staying 6 feet apart.. I mentioned to the guy behind me, "wait til they open the doors, tho - the 6 foot thing will be out the window" I'd estimate about 300 people in line..

They opened the doors and people were fairly good about staying apart.. as I was getting closer to the door, 4 very large, loud trailer park dressed women busted through the door saying, "I don't see no line" and "I ain't in no line".. I wanted sooooooooo bad to jack them up.. especially when I got inside and a little old lady who works there that I see there every Friday pushed a cart to me.. I wanted to tell her just to go home and relax.. Really felt bad for her..

I managed to get 2 pounds of hamburger meat, 1 package of TP and some hot dogs.. that's about it.. Still no sanitizer, still no rubbing alcohol (that's the first place I went - everyone else went to the food) or any of the other medical things you sorta need.. I Still have a large bottle of sanitizer that I bought for our last trip in November, so when I got back in the ruck, totally sanitized my hands, then took another shower when I got home..

Here, at least, still have empt isles, but a few items were available.. people, for the most part were cool - with the exception of the line jumping morons.. I used the self-checkout and as soon as I was done, an employee came and sanitized the entire station.. that's cool..

So, still shelled out $200 for very little and still couldn't get the main items I went for right as the store opened.. standing in that line, tho.. reminded me of the movie Contagion BIG TIME... VEry, very weird...

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Walmart here a LONG ways from being normal...

sstrams111March 27, 2020 05:51AM

Re: Walmart here a LONG ways from being normal...

Rampage2K-52March 27, 2020 07:46AM

Yup, returning to normal here as well....

JamesJM44March 27, 2020 09:02AM

I went to one Walmart..

sstrams42March 27, 2020 09:16AM