Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A video, funnest one I ever made...

February 20, 2020 05:44PM
and I did it in about 20 minutes. You can watch it.. but it's this story that's good...

My grandson Gavin's girlfriend is on the Kerman High Girl's Soccer team... they won their semi-final tournament game last night and will play for the Valley Championship, (In Division), tomorrow night. I've been to a few games this year.

So I'm sitting at home and thinking, "They get very few fans at their games, not much notice, and they should".... sat for a moment longer and it came to me... "A Pump It Up Video For Our Girls"... sooo... I scrounged thru Facebook, asked a couple of friends, and scraped up a few photos and videos, started iMovie... and PRESTO...created their preview Championship Game video.

Here comes the "FUN" part. laughing smiley

I don't use Facebook... except for a couple of groups I belong too. So I don't 'share' much there... but had to upload the video there, (only way to get it out to the girl's soccer team, their parents, their coaches).. and then allow my daughter's and a few friends to "Share it"... which I did. It loaded... sent a text to my two daughters telling them it was 'ready'....

15 seconds go by... as in "15".... not 16,not 17, but 15... and I get a text back from my daughters... "THEY LOVE IT". the ENTIRE girl's soccer team, (I only know one of them, my grandson's girlfriend), had seen it.

As I type this it's being shared with parents, friends, cousins, distant cousins, acquaintances, it's already on Twitter, something called Tic Toc? Don't know how to spell that.

And I'm thrilled.. they earned it. The video if you care to watch.. it's very short.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A video, funnest one I ever made...

JamesJM125February 20, 2020 05:44PM

Re: A video, funnest one I ever made...

MamaRAMa72February 21, 2020 08:29AM

Sweet!

sstrams69February 21, 2020 10:08AM

Lost the game.... but it was a good one...

JamesJM61February 21, 2020 08:10PM

Re: Lost the game.... but it was a good one...

waterfield73February 21, 2020 10:00PM

That's a factor, no doubt...

JamesJM62February 22, 2020 07:50AM