Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I don't disagree with you guys...

January 19, 2020 01:33PM
and I know nothing about the UFC, except that it's bloody. laughing smiley And I have been out of boxing for many year's now... but back 'in the day' I absolutely LOVED it... it changed, (but that's for another post).

PPV... Closed Circuit TV, that's what they used to call it when it first came out... and considering inflation it was probably as expensive then and it is now, if not more. I went to many of them, nearly all of them... thru the 80's probably? AND....

I don't regret it for a second. I saw some of the most outstanding boxing matches in history on Closed Circuit TV, (think PPV).... The "Thrilla In Manilla" I saw on on closed circuit TV. Rumble in the Jungle. I can't begin to list them all.

What I'm getting is:

If you're a real fan... and today the UFC has AS avid fans as boxing ever had... (or, maybe not but close).... it's worth it. Yup, you're going to get some bouts that are over before you get settled in your comfy chair with your chips, salsa, and beer.... it happens... but when it DOES go well... WOW. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

UFC.. this is SICK...

JamesJM272January 18, 2020 04:54PM

Well if that bothers you...

SeattleRam163January 18, 2020 08:46PM

hehe, thanks for the warning. (nm)

JamesJM117January 18, 2020 09:19PM

Last night is why I REFUSE to pay per view any bout.

Ramgator172January 19, 2020 09:48AM

Yeah, we pay per viewed a 30 second bout..

sstrams130January 19, 2020 11:37AM

I don't disagree with you guys...

JamesJM109January 19, 2020 01:33PM