Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I think you misread..

September 02, 2019 07:53AM
the site.. Indiegogo is a site where the general public helps fund and finance inventions.. Currently they have raised $47K to fund the project - which is what you saw.. the actual drumsticks are from $69 to $89.. the way Indiegogo is set up is that you send in your money ($69 to $89) to fund the project and then you get a "perk" which is the actual object that will start shipping in October..

I did that with another company that sold a pain killing type device and just got the device last week - haven't used it yet, but they did ship when they said they would..

Anyways, I guess you download the app to your phone or iPad, or whatever, and then you can drum just with the sticks which triggers the sounds in the app through bluetooth.. it actually sounds kinda neat, although they currently only support CRASH CYMBAL, CLOSED HI-HAT, BASS DRUM, SNARE, and HIGH TOM - with cowbell on the way, thank God.. I just think it'd be cool because you can practice anywhere at anytime without having to have a kit of any kind around..

I'll probably wait until they go on the market in October and probably get a pair myself.. I air drum a lot with sticks (Vic Firth SD1 Generals!) so it'd be cool to air drum and actually HEAR drum sounds from it lol..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

JamesJM I have your solution..

sstrams172September 02, 2019 06:59AM

$47,000??????

JamesJM75September 02, 2019 07:41AM

I think you misread..

sstrams69September 02, 2019 07:53AM

I'm fickle when it comes to drumsticks...

JamesJM88September 02, 2019 08:09AM

I'm fickle with guitar strings and picks.. Attachments

sstrams80September 02, 2019 08:31AM