Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I heard that!

September 01, 2019 01:36PM
Seems like the whole stadium would smell like coconut! ..and the concessions stand would HAVE to specialize in Pina Coladas or something..

So, I'm in the market for a new bathroom cleaner.. I just remodeled the master bathroom all the way down to the studs.. So, I wanna keep it clean.. I bought this brand new cleaner that smells like coconut, "the scent of the island sin your bathroom!".. It even has a scratch and sniff patch on the bottle.. I scratched it - it smelled GREAT.. just like real coconut.. Boom! in the cart it goes..

I get home, can't wait to clean the bathroom.. I spray it all over the tub and new tile etc.... immediately it smells like... Raid bug spray.. with a little bit of synthetic chemical smelling coconut in it.. the whole house smells like the Orkin Bug Exterminators came in and douched the entire house.. Its disgusting.. I spend two hours trying to get rid of it and finally decide its just gonna hafta wear off..

Lesson learned: No way bathroom cleaners EVER gonna smell like the islands.. maybe after a tsunami.. but that's about it..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Artificial Turf was invented by the devil.

JamesJM153September 01, 2019 08:40AM

What's the deal with the rubber pellets?

sstrams68September 01, 2019 11:23AM

Did you know they use coconut?

JamesJM70September 01, 2019 11:31AM

I heard that!

sstrams67September 01, 2019 01:36PM