Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I have a pregnancy pillow...

September 18, 2017 12:23PM
I didn't know it was a pregnancy pillow when I bought it.... but man did my family love informing me that it was when it came in via UPS.

I'm a toss and turner... and I mean that as in HORRIBLE about it. I switch from side to side so many times during the night that it's uncountable. So here was my thinking: I have to have one leg elevated... with one pillow I have to rearrange the bed pillows when I switch from one side to the other. With my new "Toss and Turn Pillow", (not realizing it's a pregnancy Pillow)... I can simply turn to my other side and PRESTO.. the pillow is in place.

If you don't know what kind of pillow I'm talking about: It's a U-shape... and runs the length of the bed.

Now for the first couple of weeks it was working, and working well.... then a problem sprang up - one night I nearly strangled myself in the pillow. So between almost strangling myself with my new pillow... and my family announcing to the world via Facebook that I was using a 'pregnancy' pillow... I had to retire it.... before it was a month old.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Anyone ever try a "My Pillow" ??

Ramgator371September 18, 2017 08:35AM

I have a pregnancy pillow...

JamesJM241September 18, 2017 12:23PM

Re: Anyone ever try a "My Pillow" ??

Silverback259September 24, 2017 08:49PM