Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

That is cool..

May 16, 2017 12:03PM
and definitely similar.. I think I told you about the time we were in Akumal Mexico staying in a hotel room above one of the writers for Cheers, Frasier, and MASH... Frasier is my all time favorite sitcom.. His name was Tom Reeder and we hung wit him and his wife Sally for almost a week.. We had a car and they didn't, so we took them around to some of the cooler restaurants.. I LOVED talking to him about Frasier and Cheers episodes..

Talking about MASH was most memorable.. I mentioned I liked that they "kept it real" like when McClane Stevenson's character (Henry Blake?) when home, they had his plane shot down to keep it real..

Tom just laughed and said McClane Stevenson got into a heated argument with the producer and his contract was up and he wanted a HUGE raise, or something, so the producer had his plane shot down so that he could NEVER sign a contract of any kind and return to the show.. We laughed over that one for a while..

I just talked to him about a month ago - he has a blog and I posted to it..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Been watching a lot of CHEERS episodes lately... Attachments

JamesJM518May 16, 2017 11:40AM

Just for the heck of it... Attachments

JamesJM198May 16, 2017 11:51AM

That is cool..

sstrams216May 16, 2017 12:03PM