Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Guilty...but...

November 11, 2019 09:42AM
....I couldn't agree with you more. I'd like to see MORE people post.

I'm guilty of posting more after losses for the conversation..... I'm tired of arguing that Goff has elite talent, that McVay is a great coach but learning on the fly (and losing coaches from his staff every season) and that the game of football is always.....ALWAYS.... won with the offensive line and playing from the pocket.

I love this team, but I think they've made some mistakes with personnel, including letting Peters/Talib go....they could have kept them while getting Long and D. Williams some time, let them walk after the season and used the picks for Ramsey on the OL.

I think they should have brought Weddle in.......as a coach.

I wouldn't have given Cooks that money, sign D'Anthony Thomas for cheap to break the top off the defense or draft a Mecole Hardman (Watkins couldn't do it)

I'd use Josh Reynolds more

The TEs have talent, but we rarely get to see it.

Run Gurley until he can't run anymore ... you're not accomplishing anything by what you're doing. Prolonging the inevitable?

Call Ozzie Newsome and have Les spend some time with him....like a month.

You paid Jared....BUILD AROUND HIM.... I honestly don't know what is going to happen with Ramsey and we should all be terrified that he only wants to be here to be in Hollywood.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Goff and McVay - growing pains

promomasterj361November 11, 2019 07:43AM

Great post nm

Ram49151November 11, 2019 07:50AM

Re: Goff and McVay - growing pains

Rams43159November 11, 2019 08:37AM

Lots of poster names - only when we lose

promomasterj173November 11, 2019 08:43AM

Guilty...but...

Ram49218November 11, 2019 09:42AM

I'm more disappointed in the front office