Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fun question....

September 16, 2019 11:42AM
Hate saying the Cowboys because as many of us have noted it's only two games and they haven't faced very tough competition yet... however, they seem good to me.

Yeah, agree that without Brees the Saints have a big hill to climb.. but say he is back in 6 weeks.... I can see them getting it together and being a real threat.

I hate even MORE mentioning the Seahawks... but as with GB they have great QB's who can periodically look bad but IMHO have never been down for long. I expect both those teams to be threats.

My 'dark horses', I guess one might call them that, are the Vikes and Falcons... probably me overvaluing them but those two teams seem to me quite talented even with their less than stellar starts to 2019.

I think the Eagles have big problems.

In some 60 years of watching the NFL I don't think I have even ONCE evaluated the Lions correctly. They could turn out to be anything from total bust to in the hunt come playoffs.

I "WOULD" have maybe, not sure, mentioned the Panthers BEFORE the season started but I just think Cam has seen his better days.

I think the Redskins are better than they've shown but no... I don't think a real threat. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Okay, so which NFC teams look strongest after 2 games in the regular season?

Rams43358September 16, 2019 11:30AM

Fun question....

JamesJM142September 16, 2019 11:42AM

Right now.....

roman18155September 16, 2019 12:02PM

Falcons, to me, seem to consistently underperform....

JamesJM123September 16, 2019 12:08PM

Re: Falcons, to me, seem to consistently underperform....

roman18121September 16, 2019 12:18PM

Re: Right now.....

kw13121September 16, 2019 12:22PM