Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm expecting a far more, (less rusty), team this next game..

September 10, 2019 03:41PM
Especially in regards to Goff... whom I think will snap back to normal and have a great game.

Gurley I don't know... I'm still pondering all that 'workload management' stuff.... was that first game the template? Maybe, maybe not. I'm not convinced it's the plan for the entire season... instead thinking that first game was a 'test run', so to speak. I am NOT worried about Gurley, however... as a few others and I believe Gurley looked VERY good to me... healthy and fast.

Kupp is back to Kupp.... Woods and Cooks look fine to me and I thought Higbee came up big.

I'm not even that worried about the OL... whom I felt, (my opinion), began the game with some very poor run blocking BUT... kept at the grindstone and improved DRASTICALLY as the game progressed.

The LB'rs were a BIG hopeful sign to me of things to come.

The DL is my biggest question mark... not AD however.

The DB's I thought played the pass well... not so well stepping up against the run... but not terrible although the 'tackling' sure seemed rusty... lot of that could have been McCaffrey however... that guy is GOOD.

All in all I'm believing we see a very different team this week... much better, more refined, more energetic, more focused. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Play Action

CarolinaRam390September 10, 2019 02:46PM

I don't mentally track plays or formations the way I used too...

JamesJM98September 10, 2019 03:28PM

Hopefully it returns with a vengeance this week!

Ramgator113September 10, 2019 03:28PM

I'm expecting a far more, (less rusty), team this next game..

JamesJM97September 10, 2019 03:41PM

Re: Play Action

cool_hand_luke96September 10, 2019 03:37PM

Re: read the article I just posted

Speed_Kills106September 10, 2019 03:54PM