Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I get the deal with watching certain players....

August 16, 2019 09:02AM
that's what's happen to the league since the onset of the fantasy side of the game....Personally I'm just trying to watch a game with cats I don't even know the numbers of.....yes I guess I could at least take the time to learn the numbers of at least the draftees....but really it's preseason...it's a game to see from your couch without a real worry about winning.

To me it's about all the guys who played the last game to improve this week...very few will stick and those that do will be more on the PS then the 46.....That said I just want the guys to play injury free...and see how fast they can go from Game 1 to 2..not to even mention playing in HAWAII...how many have had that chance...I mean guys like Rapp, Henderson, Gains....those guys are on the team, but again those are the only ones I know the numbers of.....

I'm looking over the whole game and am going to laughing my rear off when /if the boys put out their top group.....what would even be funnier is if we keep them at bay with our kids.....keep it close...maybe win at the end with our scrub vs. scrub time.

For a lot of these kids this is their chance to play pro football...for some it's out into the real world next...for others going to other teams...I just hope the best for all our young guys....and treasure every minute ( I would ) for a fact.....

Also what a shame to play a game like this in a place so beautiful.....and those going (RAM) fans won't even get to meet/mingle with many of the stars.....Goodell...you are indeed a jerk of jerks...IMO....
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

8 Rams players to watch vs. Cowboys in preseason Week 2

RamBill422August 16, 2019 08:28AM

I get the deal with watching certain players....

roman18175August 16, 2019 09:02AM

Re: I get the deal with watching certain players....

Ramboni162August 16, 2019 02:12PM