Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My all underrated team

March 31, 2019 11:29AM
QB - Clayton Thorson, NW - smart kid with a good arm and a decent amount of athleticism in a draft where none of the QBs excite me., I like his upside as a solid #2.

Runner up - Kyle shurmer, big arm and a coaches kid. If I were a headcoach I would think I can work with that.

RB - Bruce Anderson, NDSU - enough size and speed to be a feature back, a plus kick returner and excellent in the passing game.

Runner up - Bryce Love, injuries have really taken the shine off a one time heisman favorite. If he gets healthy, he's a steal on day 3.

WR - David Sills - WVU - I'll keep repeating this, he is Kupp like, with a better redzone profile. He would excel in a vertical passing game that could also use a redzone threat.

Runner up - DaMarcus Lodge, overlooked because of Metcalf and Brown, Lodge has a legit shot to be a day 2 pick.

TE - Dax Raymond - Utah St. - Size to be a real mismatch and more athleticism then he's getting credit for, he will be a load in the middle of the field and in the end zone.

Runner up - Tommy Sweeney - a run blocker and a chain mover type TE. Not explosive, but he doesn't have to be for his type of game.

OT - Bobby Evans - Oklahoma - A great fit inn a zone blocking scheme, long, athletic and strong. Will need to be developed as far as technique, but where he is being projected, he could be a steal 2 years from now.

Runner up - Ryan Bates - An underrated RT/OG prospect that could be a valuable multipositional backup in the form of a late round pick.

IOL - Conner McGovern - Penn St. - has played OT, OG, and OC. I like him as a OC , he is athletic and strong with some attitude, but he just needs some coaching on technique due to being moved all over the line. His floor is super sub.

Runner up - Dru Samia - OG in a zone scheme, he is ultra athletic and actually advanced technique. His only concern was size and he weighed in over 300 so...

IDL - Daylon Mack - Texas A&M - everyone is looking for explosive DTs like AD. Well here is one in the middle rounds. He is a plugger that can cause problems with his first step.

Runner up - Gerald Willis - another explosive DT that looked good all year. A three down defender with a ton of upside if he keeps his current trajectory.

Edge - Ben Banogu - TCU - more athletic then he is getting credit for, I think with just a bit of coaching could become a good pass rusher.

Runner up - Shareef Miller - another Penn Stater, more quick than fast, he needs a year in the weight room while being a situational pass rusher and special teamed.

LBer - Cam Smith - USC - highly instinctive ILB that has enough size to run defend and moves well enough to help against the pass. He slimmed down for the combine and I think that will help him play quicker.

Runner up - Khalid Hodge - Buffalo stat machine that struggled in the post season after really putting on some weight. If he can lose that weight and get back to what he was, could be a steal.

CB - Mike Jackson - Miami - I'm a sucker for big, physical corners and Jackson fits at 6'-1" and 210 lbs with 4.45 speed.

Runner up - Jordan Brown - fcs prospect from South Dakota State, nice size and decent speed. I think he has #2 CB upside.

S - Will Harris - BC - nice size/ speed safety that is aggressive in the run game and plays sideline to sideline. He's a steal on day 3.

Runner up - Robbie Grimsley - 6' 207 lbs, ran a 4.6 with 23 reps at his pro day. When he graduated he was active fcs leader in picks. Smart ballhawk type that plays the run with physicality. He will be undrafted, but he could make a team as a ST ace and safety depth.

Don't waste your time looking back, you're not going that way. - Ragnar Lothbrok
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

2019 NFL Draft: Most underrated prospect at each position...

Rams43416March 31, 2019 06:22AM

My all underrated team

Deadpool182March 31, 2019 11:29AM

Re: 2019 NFL Draft: Most underrated prospect at each position...

alyoshamucci125March 31, 2019 03:48PM

You come up with the best names

Deadpool83March 31, 2019 05:08PM

Re: 2019 NFL Draft: Most underrated prospect at each position...

zn88April 01, 2019 05:14AM