Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What Charger fans are saying...

September 18, 2018 09:13AM
[www.thepowderblues.com]

Rams open as 5.5 pt favorites over the Chargers

Sounds about right the way the Rams are playing plus the fact Chargers gain nothing playing in LA right now.
--------------
Oh well, it is what it is. Rams should be favored anyways.
------------
I suspect it will go up a few points.
-----------
the Hams are for real and we make a statement with a convincing win.
without Bosa, I say it’s competitive but we lose.
On D, sell out on Gurley early, make Goff throw over our secondary
on O get Donald and Suh moving sideline to sideline
Set them up to win in the 4th quarter
------------
Sounds about right. Rams have looked really good
------------
Rams won their first game by 20 and 2nd game by 34. Thats a good team.
-------------
Spread up to 7 after the Ram game this afternoon.
------------
Why are we getting that much credit? Weird.
-----------
The Rams are looking really good. I’ll be happy if we can even hang close.
------------
Im hoping for a Rams letdown after they killed AZ
------------
The line looks right to me. Is this an away game for both teams? I know Rams are a better draw than the Chargers given their more recent history in LA and the team wins regularly, but they don't have massive noisy crowds, either. And they play in the Mauseleom don't they?
-----------
If we're still playing for the game when the 4th starts I'll be happy. Wiz is starting to do the mad scientist thing with all his toys. We'll probably be down 17-14 at half, but still in the game.

Hope he has a script this week for the second half to keep up the points. The right side of the line played bad this week. If we get down too far the Rams are going to tear up Rivers like a turkey on Thanksgiving.
------------
The Rams--Falcons playoff game of Jan 6 2018 should be our template.

We will need a balanced offense and several sacks of Goff.

It will require the best, most consistent game, the Chargers have played in several years.

We do possess essentially the same components as ATL.

Doable.
------------
This is Adam Schefter's Super Bowl pick. Let's go and whoop on the Rams, this is a statement game!
------------
Cam Cameron said on FNISD last night that there would be 70+K fans in the stadium. lol.
-----------
This game scares the @#$%& out of me. Being 1 - 2 would suck major huevos especially with KC acting like the freaking Patriots. I too would love to see us head into the fourth quarter in the 7 range, either up or down but with a chance. That is unless they want to start the 4th up by 30.......I'd take that too..........

This is the start of the Cali trifecta for us. We need to be at least 3 - 2 on the other side looking at the Browns on the road.
--------------
Obviously wont be an easy one but we do have the tools to beat them. My biggest concern is Suh and Donald against our interior line, but Peters has also terrorized Rivers the last few years. Keep the game outside the hashes and we should win.
--------------
I just hope Rivers doesnt make dumb throws this game. He always freaks out when he faces Peters.
--------------
Rams will be a really tough matchup. Expect this offense to show up. And the D to be opportunistic. Not having Bosa really hurts. But you cant deny the speed on D is upgraded over last year.
-------------
Offensively we need to be creative and unpredictable against the Shams! Their edge players are avg but that IDL is great. We need to run a ton of 6 man protections and stretch them horizontally and vertically. Our screen game needs to be on point and be able to get the edge in the run game early. Tire them out and then take their will to compete/live in the 4th quarter.

Defensively we must be aggressive and take away Gurley in both run & pass games. Inside push to make Goff uncomfortable and make him beat us with his arm. Cooks is their big threat vertically outside but the rest of their WRs can be handled with our physical CBS.

If both teams play well it should be a very competitive fun game.
----------------
This is gonna be a exciting game to see what this team is really made of. I think there should be a decent amount of charger fans there too. The rams are the better team on paper but this will show us if Lynn, Wiz, and Bradley have what it takes to develop a good game plan. I really hope Eke gets his fair of touches as the guy has shown that he can flat out play and fight for extra yards. Get Mike Will the ball in the end zone as well

I see this game being close until the 4th qrt as it should be on paper. Well see if Lynn can keep his team focused the whole game
--------------
It will be a fun and telling game for sure. But not having Bosa really hurts us in a huge way. I like when we are huge underdogs though. Im just less stressed out about the game. lol
-------------
I think both Bradley and Lynn have gained trust in our young rookies -- Darwin, Nwosu, and White -- and they've gained confidence in themselves. Each game they've played this season has been better than the last. They're in game-shape now, and have live game experience in the NFL.

This could be scary for the Rams.
-------------
The one thing that really scares me about the Rams game is our beat up oline against their dline. Rivers isn't going to have a lot of time in the pocket so it sounds like the game for Allen to go off
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What Charger fans are saying...

Rams43686September 18, 2018 09:13AM

Dang, its nice to..

sstrams209September 18, 2018 10:00AM

Re: Dang, its nice to..

oldschoolramfan198September 18, 2018 12:10PM

Re: Dang, its nice to..

KRams204September 18, 2018 04:23PM