Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Arizona-Redskins : some competition committee thoughts

September 11, 2018 02:01AM
Saw the Whole AZ-Redskin game....some AZ Cards only competition committee thoughts:

*Wow, the AZ offense doesn't look NFL level. Even Larry Fitz looked pretty bad...still tired from the funeral (lol).
*Bradford missed more throws in one game than he did in all of 2016 (ok, maybe exaggerating). But, he didn't
look like the guy from Week 1 in 2017. Really looked hesitant sometimes, and couldn't get the ball downfield and looked pretty baaaaaad when he tried... (I believe he is an accurate thrower, so I was hugely surprise at how he looked).
* O line didn't look that bad to me. THey have some decent players, but they look avg, or so. Not as bad as a
few posters had written last week on another Ram site.
* The offense looked like the Rams in 2015 with Case and Foles....just completing an 8 yarder was challenge.
*Switching that great Defense to a 4-3 and zone scheme looked bad the first half....putting Patrick Peterson off the ball in zone mostly didn't seem to suit them so well. They settled down in the 2nd half, but never looked like last year.
* AZ has a 4-3 scheme now; Chandler Jones at DE, not OLB now....destroyed Kevin Greene when he did that, but Jones some great inside gap plays on run downs, and made great plays. He looks heavier (am i right?). Not so explosive.
*AZ's defense played well when they were down 21-0 in the 2nd half. BUt, they don't look like the same defense.
Maybe thinking too much...wonder if they can be top 8 again.
*Still need a 2nd corner.
*Defense looks unsettled, maybe a bit disorganized still.

So, that's how I see it....they don't look like they can challenge the Rams now.

I am sure I am wrong about some of these comments...please chime in.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Arizona-Redskins : some competition committee thoughts

Steve266September 11, 2018 02:01AM