February 14, 2018 08:04AM
All the offseason moves remain to be seen, of course.

But I expect the NFC West to be an extremely tough and competitive division this year.

Think about it.

The resurgent Rams are now a well balanced team with a stellar coaching staff led by a fine talent evaluating group. I see no reason not to expect another very good offseason to further improve them, either. They’re my admittedly biased pick to repeat as division winners.

Niners are positioned to improve this offseason via picks and FA to the point that they will be legit challengers. I project them finishing second.

Cards have a new HC in Steve Wilks, so who knows? But I see Keim bringing in a QB through FA for the near term and with a good draft they should be right back in the mix. Shouldn’t go to sleep on the Cards if they get that QB. I project them finishing in 3rd place.

Well, what do you know? That leaves the Seahawks finishing 4th, doesn’t it? Hard to type those words, but I think that the Seahawks are in for a struggle this year. Coaching changes, possible Carroll slipping, players getting long in the tooth, suspect OL, cap issues, lack of premium picks, and the entire division improving around them makes this ‘18 outlook a little bleak for them, if you ask me. Still, they are the Seahawks and an outside team that must play them would do well to bring it’s A game.

What do y’all think?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2018 08:08AM by Rams43.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

NFC West could be a dogfight in ‘18...

Rams43461February 14, 2018 08:04AM

Re: NFC West could be a dogfight in ‘18...

Rampage2K-200February 14, 2018 09:54AM

yeah, I think the 49ers and Rams will be the dueling forces...

SunTzu_vs_Camus181February 14, 2018 10:03AM

Re: yeah, I think the 49ers and Rams will be the dueling forces...

Ramsdude150February 14, 2018 10:17AM

Cards should NOT bring in a FA QB.

RockRam171February 14, 2018 10:56AM

Re: I disagree...

laram183February 14, 2018 03:17PM