Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stop the run!!!

January 13, 2018 09:04AM
IMO, one of the biggest things on D that we need to correct is to stop the run game. Atlanta ran it on us 39 times!!! Even the announcers mentioned that Wade had to start to bring down an extra player into the box to stop it.

It was an issue for us all year and if it doesn't change, I am not sure we can go much further than we did this year. You can bet your @ss that the "book is out" on our D. We're small and can be "pushed" around and if you stick with the run game, you can beat us. Our D basically rushed the passer on every play. Playing the run seemed secondary to me. Look for more of that next year unless we can fix it. We need some "big uglies" on the D for sure.

It will be interesting to see how many times Atlanta runs on Philly today. Philly is bigger than we were and should be able to stop it better.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Stop the run!!!

Ramsdude366January 13, 2018 09:04AM

Re: Stop the run!!!

ramBRO184January 13, 2018 10:50AM

Re: Stop the run!!!

Ramsdude139January 13, 2018 11:27AM