Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Letters: Great season, bad ending for the Rams - LA Times

January 13, 2018 07:13AM
Hi! Fan since '70 or '71 and Herd lurker/follower (read multiple times a day) of the various Herd incarnations since mid/late '90's but hardly ever post because someone always cover my thoughts on a topic. Last time I posted it was a Tony Banks debate - long time ago, huh!

Anyway, FWIW, all you have to do when you've reached the free limit for any site is just delete your cookies. You can then read more free articles. Rinse and repeat as often as needed.

Since I'm actually posting, I just want reiterate what many have have already said - hiring McVay was an out-of-the-galaxy grand slam! He's who I wanted from the start and he's even better than I expected. The turnaround is stunning i.e.having without a doubt the worst receiving group to arguably the best is almost unbelieved. A good tight end (maybe on the team already) and we're set, for a short time, at least.

I think McVay and Snead work very well togehter and I fully EXPECT to win a Super Bowl in the next few years. I also think that McVay's playcalling acumen plus his off-the-charts leadership may be already unparalleled. I know he actually hasn't really PROVEN much yet, but that's what I think!

Love the Herd - the best Rams sight, bar none! It's funny but I read the Herd so often for so long that I tell who wrote many of the posts by style - RIFP, Rams43, LARAM, and LAChamp come immediately to mind, among others!

Go Rams and keep up the great work, Herd - carry on!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Letters: Great season, bad ending for the Rams

RamBill422January 12, 2018 06:02PM

love the Yu Darvish line (ouch) nm

21Dog110January 13, 2018 05:39AM

Re: right ? ! nm

leafnose96January 13, 2018 05:59AM

Re: Letters: Great season, bad ending for the Rams - LA Times

Roger Ramjet106January 13, 2018 07:13AM