Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

IMO

January 13, 2018 02:50AM
The Rams better understand how very fortunate they were injury-wise this past season when they are prepping for next year and they better plan accordingly:

Gurley misses time and this entire offense Boggs down. This draft is full of very good/great RB's, DRAFT ONE!

Whitworth will be a year older, Sully too & Hacenstein was meh... I would be very aggressive in FA & the draft to cover my behind here first and foremost.

Tavon is a goner, perhaps Watkins too? Are you REALLY sure what you have in Cooper? WILL Higbee & Everett be better? IF Watkins leaves teams will roll coverage toward Woods and force Kupp to be a bigger part of the pass game. They need to address wr & te by either resigning Sammy and or the draft/FA and imo I would not let either of the top 2 TE's in this draft slide by me.

Quinn is another year older and reduced to a one trick pony who is not worth anything near is 2018 number, Barwin another year older too, and Barron.....what to do, what to do.... can Wade find replacements in the draft which will be a huge risk being so green next season? Or do we over pay for some better, younger fits in FA? All this precludes the elephant in the room with Donald's contract though I did hear Kirwan say AD has already said he will not sit out next camp.

I'm guessing GZ "should" be fine? Are we certain after such a difficult surgery? We've been very lucky in the kicking area but what if we need to find another place kicker? Not a big deal when you routinely win 4-6 games but when you have Super Bowl asperations....

And then there is Sean McVay, a really smart, innovative guy as offensive minds go. Can he self-correct his inabilities to abandon the run game so quickly? Improve his clock management skills? And how will he do with grumbling, aging or under paid players now that his diaper has been taken off for training pants and now that real expectations are upon this team? Can he improve his playoff approach and get this team laser focused when the real bright lights come on?

How with this team handle MANY prime time road games in 18? Perhaps an easy coast Monday nighter followed by a home game 6 days later?

Seattle is already planning a reload albeit with very few draft picks and several needs. SF will be much improved and if the right guy ends up in Arizona that team will be very dangerous. This division is not conceeding anything to the Rams, they must continue to earn every inch, and this does not perhaps even take in to consideration the fact that all 31 other teams now have a lot of tape on McVay's offense and it's tendencies.

And what if Wade? Another year older...how much longer does he want to do this? How's his health?

Going to be a very interesting off season folks!

R.I.P. Nelson aka TonyHunter87 1971 - 2017 far too soon..

Your last words to me: "Your a great guy RFIP. I was very sad when you left the board, and your son, but was glad to see you back. Take care my friend, may God be by your side." 09/09/2017 12:58AM

No Nelson, you were a far better man than I, and I am sure an awesome husband and father as well. I will miss you my friend. -RFIP
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Fond Farewell, Rams: How Los Angeles can fix its team this offseason

RamBill632January 12, 2018 05:23PM

Re: Fond Farewell, Rams: How Los Angeles can fix its team this offseason

BeachBoy218January 12, 2018 08:34PM

IMO

RFIP149January 13, 2018 02:50AM

Re: IMO Excellent post

RAMSINCE ARNETT142January 13, 2018 06:20AM

Re: IMO

Rams43118January 13, 2018 08:15AM