Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kool-Aid still on the table for me

November 18, 2017 12:05PM
and its not because of PTSD. And I don't want to be a downer because I am really optimistic. I'm just not ready to crown them yet... and it seems that a few fans and media heads are.

I think the Rams are a good team but there are some questions lingering. Will they win the TO battle consistently like they have been? The offense which has been fine, don't get me wrong, seems like there's always something off a bit. Despite the margin of victories for the most part I don't feel like the Rams dominated, again despite the score.

The defense hasn't really been tested IMO. Even the low amount of points given up doesn't seem dominant. I can't explain it. I just feel like there are a lot of mistakes by the other team that have really benefitted the Rams. The offenses they've played for the most part have had some issues. What is the drop off to a Tom Savage?

I've watched a few vikings games this week and Keenum is still Keenum. He just has better coaching and better players but he's still not a good QB. That said, if he plays with a chip on his shoulder, he has proven that he can have good games sporadically. So I am not discounting a career game from him but I would expect more of the same that I have seen in the games I've watched... a solid back up QB.

The vikings defense is very good. If I had a better read on the Rams defense then it would lend me to believe the Rams should have the odds in their favor.

In the end, I think both teams are pretty good. But I'm not sure there are any great teams right now, so they both might be up there. I'm impressed but I'm not sold on either team. You can only play the teams you have in front of you. The next month is going to answer of a lot of questions for me... I'm sure most fans already know the Rams are great... I'm sipping the Kool-Aid but not chugging it like many fans and media... and the comparison to the GSOE is interesting statistically but I get the idea that the 99 team and especially the 2001 team would crush the 2017 team. However, would I have said the same thing mid November 1999? I'm still wait and see I guess.

And a loss or win against the vikings isn't going to tell me much. I am most interested in the seahawks, niners, Saints and Eagles. Of course by then things will be much clearer (for me).
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Watched the Rams vs Texans again and frankly Rams could have played better

GreatRamNTheSky313November 18, 2017 06:50AM

Yes, Goff admitted that they were sleeping in the first half

max137November 18, 2017 07:59AM

Kool-Aid still on the table for me

Atlantic Ram127November 18, 2017 12:05PM

Re: Kool-Aid still on the table for me

Rampage2K-97November 18, 2017 12:16PM