Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Here’s the biggest reason Ram fans should be happy at the mid season mark...

November 05, 2017 04:11PM
The Rams have strung together back to back complete games.

They simply humiliated the Cards and now the Giants in all 3 phases of the game.

When one can crush the opponent simultaneously with the O, the D, AND the ST units, well...

I’d say that it is impossible to overstate the importance of the above, frankly. I had thought that it would take at least another year for all the moving parts to gel in order for the Rams to get to this point.

That’s not only impressive, but it bodes VERY well for the second half of the season.

Gone are the days of fluke breaks, lucky bounces, trick plays, and ref calls that enabled the Rams to steal a victory here and there. Oh, no. Now they are executing in all phases as if they were a 5 year Dynasty, for cryin’ out loud!

Check out these numbers, if you have time. [www.nfl.com]

This team is legit. Not saying they’re gonna win their remaining games by blowouts, of course. But I am saying that they are gonna be extremely competitive and will seldom be outcoached.

These are Good Times to be a Ram fan. This season has already been a great ride, and I think it’s only gonna get better.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Here’s the biggest reason Ram fans should be happy at the mid season mark...

Rams43379November 05, 2017 04:11PM