Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lenny's Prediction Thursday Night

September 19, 2017 11:25AM
Rams 37 49 er's 17

Ram's on offense:

The 49 er's have a very good front seven, in the next couple of years it will probably be a great front seven. They are trying to emulate the Seahawks defense and play what they call a 4-3 hybrid. Their weakness is the Ram's strength, the middle is wide open, for the short passing game. The Rams Offense is in the embryonic stages of becoming a very good offense. At this point in time Goff is really good with short and medium crossing patterns and they are open all day long. This is my hope for this game, put Sammy Watkins in the slot and allow hm to go underneath. Our running game is going to be challenged and it is going to be tough, our O Line needs to continue their progress at run blocking. Gurley needs to have a good day. Again I am picking the Ram's big, because their weakness is our strength the middle of the field is wide open.

Rams on defense:

Our Defense will rebound against the 49 er's, I do not care that we are playing a "hybrid 3-4" last week was a bad week and it is over. We have a lot of talent on this defense and it will show up on Thursday Night. The 49 er's are one dimensional they have a running game with a decent line. Hoyer is not an elite QB and he is not Kirk Cousins, he is very serviceable QB and will get destroyed when he plays our D. I am counting on the Rams Defense to continually pound the 49 era and let the Rams O play on a short field . This is not a great Offense and it leans very heavy on their running game. The Rams will do a lot of gambling and the D will look a lot more like the Indy game than the Skins. The Ram's D is still a work in progress but they do not match up, they do not have tight ends or wide outs that will break a defense, they have one running back. It will be a long night for the 49 er's.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Lenny's Prediction Thursday Night

Los Angeles Lenny626September 19, 2017 11:25AM

well I got half right

Los Angeles Lenny317September 21, 2017 07:19PM

I got the other half right

Atlantic Ram225September 21, 2017 07:21PM

Goff and the Offense had a great night

Los Angeles Lenny208September 21, 2017 07:24PM

Re: Goff and the Offense had a great night

Suh-weet!204September 21, 2017 07:26PM

starting to see why Rams chose Goff over Wentz