Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

That's just one guy others have said he was a problem

June 29, 2017 06:57AM
I know he was awarded the Eshmont Award and people like to point to that and says it's proof that everyone liked him. It's only proof that more people voted for him that anyone else. That number could have been as low as 20, or even 15 out of the 53 man roster. So let's not go to far with that.

Players, coaches, fans, everyone is divided on the issue of kneeling. That locker room will not be any different.

As far as lies made up how can anyone really know, and the same with blackballing him.

He hasn't played well for the last 3 seasons. His stat line has been one of an unimpressive backup. He's just not that good, not that productive.

For the record I support the whole thing he was doing, though at first I thought he was a fraud about it, and I was happy to see more guys join in. When Micheal Bennett said "“You need a white guy to join the fight. The white guy is super important to the fight. For people to really see social injustices, there must be someone from the other side of the race who recognizes the problem, because a lot of times if just one race says there’s a problem, nobody is realistic about it. If somebody like, say, Aaron Rodgers got behind us, I think it would touch home for a lot more people. At the same time, I see why they probably wouldn’t, because they don’t know what we’re going through." I was hoping it would have been one of the Rams because it would have been, for me, a bright spot in a really crappy season.

What he did accomplished something.

But he is a pretty average backup QB.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2017 06:58AM by LesBaker.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Chip Kelly Explains How The Media Made Up Lies About Kaepernick

laram584June 29, 2017 05:38AM

Sans the controversy, Kaepernick the perfect back-up QB for Rams

RockRam263June 29, 2017 06:13AM

Re: I have a different take on that Rock...

laram223June 29, 2017 06:37AM

That's just one guy others have said he was a problem

LesBaker231June 29, 2017 06:57AM