Advanced

Re: Rams Offense and Defense

May 15, 2017 08:59AM
Defense

Gaines
Joyner
Barron
Westbrooks

We know that Joyner will be moved around. Is John Johnson going to be more of a strong safety? That's what he said they worked him in at.
Westbrooks is definitely a rotation guy. Wasn't Easley a down lineman last year? Does he get ahead of Westbrooks?
Gaines is a question to me. Perhaps he was still recovering. Perhaps he was just off, or used poorly. Either way, one would think his job as a starter isn't ironclad.
Most of all, how does Barron fit? He was a bit of a rotational guy, but my guess is there's a lot of guys on this roster are going to make noise for time on the field at the LB spot.

Offense

Austin
Everett
Higbee
Robinson

I'll admit. Some excitement finally starting to brew for me about offensive WR/TE groupings.
Does Austin even warrant a lot of snaps? I don't feel that he's shown enough to be on the field more than anyone else.
Higbee's job as a starter "sounds" good. Harkey will have to have a pretty great walk up to cut down, but I trust him more than Higbee. Most of all, I am a bit geeked up to see the butcher (Rogers) get some chances to block, and pick up blitzers. Maybe I've got him up too high, but the fullback has me hoping for some old school thumping.
Is Robinson a Ram? Might be the best question across this starters illustration.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2017 08:59AM by leafnose.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Illustration of Rams Offense and Defense as they stand as of Today May 15th Attachments

GreatRamNTheSky640May 15, 2017 03:24AM

Re: Illustration of Rams Offense and Defense as they stand as of Today May 15th

Rams43263May 15, 2017 07:54AM

Re: Rams Offense and Defense

leafnose242May 15, 2017 08:59AM