Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gritsey's Fearless Forecast the Final week of the season 2016

December 28, 2016 03:01AM
Final Week of the Regular Season

All Games on Sunday January 1st.

Ravens at Bengals Pick is Ravens ( This game could be the Swan Song Bowl and both Harbaugh and Lewis could be elsewhere in 2017)
Texans vs Titans Pick is Texans (Titans season went out the window with Marriota’s injury)
Panthers at Bucs Pick is Bucs (Bucs still have something to play for)
Browns at Steelers Pick is Steelers ( Mike Tomlin doesn’t want to be the 2nd coach to lose to Cleveland this year. Hue Jackson may be packing his bags)
Cowboys at Eagles Pick is Cowboys (Dallas is just too good for Philly)
Bills at Jets Pick is Bills ( The Rex Ryan Bowl. Both of Rex’s former teams. Jets may be minus Todd Bowles in 2017)
Bears at Vikings Pick is Bears (When players start changing their assignments on their coach (Zimmer) then maybe that coach isn’t long for that job)
Jaguars at Colts Pick is Colts ( Who knows?)
Patriots at Dolphins Pick is Dolphins (This is an important game for Miami. They could be facing New England in the Playoffs)
Chiefs at Chargers Pick is Chiefs ( I can’t see the Chargers beating anyone right now)
Cardinals at Rams Pick is Cardinals (Rams are so inept on offense the Cardinals could play their 3rd string and win this game)
Raiders at Broncos Pick is Broncos ( One last hurrah for the defending champs before packing their bags and moving to 2017)
Giants at Redskins Pick is Redskins ( Could be Giants but I usually favor the home team)
Seahawks at 49ers Pick is Seahawks (49ers are not playing the Rams this week.)
Packers at Lions Pick is Packers (Hottest team in the league (Packers) vs a team that has cooled off considerably and is on a losing trend (Lions) This should have been the game of the week but I think Green Bay blows the Lions out)

Another season has come and gone and still no Rams playoff team.

Grits
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Gritsey's Fearless Forecast the Final week of the season 2016

GreatRamNTheSky459December 28, 2016 03:01AM

rooting for the Bears and Jags....

LMU93311December 28, 2016 09:31AM

Re: Gritsey's Fearless Forecast the Final week of the season 2016

ramithard294December 28, 2016 11:56AM