Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I think he's sticking to the run design...

November 19, 2016 08:31AM
like a QB taking a 3 step drop and throwing before the WR makes his cut....there's no 2nd read.
It's hit that back foot and throw where he thinks the WR will be based on the play&practice of that play.

I think Gurley is doin the SAME thing...running where the play is designed to be correctly blocked up...and the hole to be.
There are so many defenders around the LoS whether on the line or in the box. Then, many times they flow & run blitz the holes.
I think even if he bounces outside...he's running sideways and the defense will hunt him down. Sure, TG has missed some holes - we don't know what the play design IS for sure but as fans we can always MMRB the situation and defy the physics of moving men with our suggestions. That's fine ...it's what fans do. What we see.... is all we know. I really do not think TG is less a talent or is making mistakes.

Opposing defenses are CLEARLY intent on making our QBs beat them. I think it will not change for our running game until we make them pay in the passing game...then, the holes will open up and TG will do what he does best. Run.

"L'audace, l'audace. Toujours l'audace!"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2016 08:33AM by SunTzu_vs_Camus.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Can Todd Gurley's season be saved?

Rams43379November 19, 2016 07:28AM

I think he's sticking to the run design...

SunTzu_vs_Camus266November 19, 2016 08:31AM