Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Our offense is what is really reliable.....

October 03, 2016 12:23PM
When a play is made it is brought back.....we drop balls....and yes even Gurly can't make yards.

That said we are winning games and I LOVE that.....but how much more can our defense give up 400+ a game and keep us in games much less seal them?....If a team is getting that amount of yards we must have our D our there too long.......if that continues they will be dead when the season goes into the 4th part of this season......down the stretch......

Who is at fault for that?......I have seen the other team in areas of 3rd and long and sure as the sun is going to come up we give them the 1st down.......

I loved the last game because we won the game....but really how can a team continue on with a stat like 5 take aways and you win by the skin of your teeth?

Again I am happy as all get outs at our record......but we have so many holes to fill I am afraid we will eventually crumble.....I like our moxy.......I like our defense saying they want to be out there to seal up a game......but I would rather we start winning games with some run game and stop the penalties......in the end that may bite us in the rear end....

This is not a negative post....I like our position.....but we are going to have a tough time if the D has to save us for the 16 game season......If Gurley is not the whole answer use everyone else we have....other teams do that....the more options you have at that position the better you are off.....and keep throwing that ball inside the numbers stop so much of throwing to the sidelines.....

And also I am glad that Quick is showing himself a bit.....I always liked that kid....good for him......

Here's to 4-1........but until we get a run game going it's going to be some crazy games.........Pass to make the run open up.....but that means the cats need to catch balls....stretch the field.......use the middle of the field......if Gurley can't run it throw it to him and every one.....let's push the ball maybe even go into a fast mode O when we make a play...It may open up the run game?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Our offense is what is really reliable.....

roman18539October 03, 2016 12:23PM