I think it is as well...

September 14, 2016 11:23AM
ferragamo79
then they basically have 4 out of 5 road games against

Arizona - yikes!
Tampa - much improved

Lions - can The Rams archaic offense keep up with Detroit
London Game against the Giants

I think they win at home vs Bills, but after bye is the Panthers....if they got manhandled by Gabbert's mobility and SF laughable defense, imaging the Panthers

could be 1-6 or 2-5 at that point of the season

Fisher`s Rams clubs have proven they cannot win many games outside of the division. If they start the season 0-2 with divisional games, I think there is a good chance they are 0-7 going into their bye. I am definitely giving them losses @Arizona, @Detroit and Giants overseas. Slight possibility they could beat Tampa but it will be on the road and Winston and Co. look pretty good. Best shot is beating Buffalo at home, but its definitely not a give me. Could be billed at the Buddy Bowl with two terrible offensive head coaches. Rex spanked Fisher and Schotty a couple years back in St. Louis, but I expect this one to be closer and a toss up. I`m calling 1-6 if they lose this Sunday to Seattle. They will steal a win somewhere (probably Buffalo)

“The moment we want to believe something, we suddenly see all the arguments for it, and become blind to the arguments against it.”

George Bernard Shaw
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Should we call Seattle a do or die game??

Ramgator585September 14, 2016 05:59AM

Re: Should we call Seattle a do or die game??

SoCalRAMatic401September 14, 2016 06:20AM

yes because

ferragamo79355September 14, 2016 10:19AM

Re: yes because

canuckramsfans307September 14, 2016 10:25AM

I think it is as well...

PaulButcher59392September 14, 2016 11:23AM

Not in regards to Win/Lose...

JamesJM278September 14, 2016 10:22AM