Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Just heard that Fish said Case is the starter next week....

September 13, 2016 12:55PM
You saw the game..you saw the pressure...come on no way this guy is ready for that. I am not talking about the ease of the scheme in that way...it is easy to handle...but if it's that easy the cat will get chewed up and spit out..our offense is easy for a defense to defend...he will be destroyed before he gets a chance to get into a real scheme and players around him.....

Yes I say he stays out and use Mannion....try Mannion IMO he really looked better then anyone else.....You afraid that Goff is not or never becomes #1?......tell you what IMO if Mannion gets a chance and does well I have no problem with that.....if he fails so be it. then Goff gets his shot.....it will come if Mannion fails......if Mannion succeeds are you gonna be mad?....I don't care who does it....IMO Mannion has shown he has a better feel for the NFL game......at least more then Goff at this point.

IMO right now he deserves the next at bat....Moving #2 to #3 and swapping gets nothing going.....no one gains anything by moving pieces around just because you feel like it.....#2 and #3 gain nothing by that....just a bunch of guys getting limited reps...for the purpose of change....there will be no consistency at all going on......none.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Just heard that Fish said Case is the starter next week....

roman18723September 13, 2016 11:44AM

LARams17324September 13, 2016 12:07PM

roman18356September 13, 2016 12:55PM

Re: Easy scheme?

Speed_Kills323September 13, 2016 01:04PM

I figure Case has this game and the next to get it right

GreatRamNTheSky344September 13, 2016 01:09PM

Speed may be right...but why is it that everyone seems to leave out Mannion?

roman18405September 13, 2016 02:30PM

I don't know about Mannion either, but I know this..

JamesJM294September 13, 2016 02:42PM