Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Blinkscout's hopeful Preseason happenings ...

August 12, 2016 02:22PM
Haven't spoken up in a while ... been busy. But it's about that time and I have a few spotlights to cast out before the games start.

1) Roberson ... Roberson was after Haden and Jenkins, before Hargreaves ... and was there during the brutal coaching change fiasco with Muschamp. He has the physical talent to be a starting caliber and even shutdown CB, so who is he this year and how hard has he worked? His biggest question mark is long speed ... but he's long and can play.

2) FS, Randolph and Bryant ... I don't believe Mo is a FS ... can they come in and track the defense? I liked both kids coming out and honestly I'd give the edge to Bryant from a leadership and intelligence standpoint even though Randolph is crazy strong.

3) Wichmann ... I want him on the O line, he's a beast. And if he, Brown and Hav are solid? We have our O line in place mostly for the next few years.

4) Coples/Easley ... can they play?

5) UDFA WR ... Can someone please push Quick off the team?

Spruce .. is he a bigger Welker?
Duke ... is he going to play like a top 25 pick?
McRoberts ... is he going to distinguish himself?
M North ... is he going to play up to his potential?
Austin HIll ... anything left in the tank of the former beast Belitnikoff runner up?

Anyway, that's my focus ... and I probably missed something Ill kick myself for ...

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout's hopeful Preseason happenings ...

alyoshamucci789August 12, 2016 02:22PM

Thanks for the input, Alyo.. (nm)

JamesJM335August 12, 2016 02:29PM

Thanks again Alyo

BC Ramsfan419August 12, 2016 02:40PM