Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Johnny Manziel....

March 28, 2014 11:13AM
Jemach,

Seriously...it's way above my pay grade to speculate Johnny NFL success. He sure has been successful at ever level thus far and exciting to watch. My best guess is that those that draft him, see him as the next Drew Brees, and those that pass on him...see him as the next Doug Flutie. Some team will be right, or there is something in the middle of those two extremes.

Being the Johnny played for Head Coach Kevin Sumlin at A&M (note: Kevin was our middle linebacker for our Purdue Peach bowl team and was my teammate...what a great guy too!!!) I am really sad to see Johnny depart early for the NFL. Think the loss of Mathews & Evans will have a great impact on the A&M program as well.

Johnny will most likely be picked early (my guess Cleveland), so in due time we'll see how good a pro he turns into. For the fun of it, I'll go ask Payton manning opinion! LOL!!beer2

With all that said...my opinion is that Johnny will be very successful in the NFL "IF" he doesn't get hurt too often with his style of play.

Thanks for the question Jemach, now my question to you...
If you were Johnny Manziel and a team gave you $15 million to sign your name...what's the first thing you buy?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Johnny Manziel....

jemach2007January 20, 2014 05:51AM

Re: Johnny Manziel....

JimEverett1189March 28, 2014 11:13AM