Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I have never once bought the right thing....

December 22, 2022 10:13AM
A few times a year I get online and buy 'bulk' for certain items.... like paper towels, paper plates, toothbrushes and toothpaste, soap.. that kind of stuff. Then I hand some out to family.

I NEVER get the right 'stuff'... according to my family. Take this morning, for example... my bulk order of toothbrushes came in and I PROUDLY showed my family that we were all now amply supplied for the coming year... and I expected accolades, applause, cheers maybe... but NO...

"You got medium, we only use soft". I didn't even know toothbrushes came in various degrees of stiffness. So now I have enough toothbrushes for ME to last until I'm 217yrs old.

Remember Jeff Foxworthy's "you may be a red neck IF" jokes? I came up with my own one time... it went like this: "You may be a red neck if you've ever had your ass chewed out for using the 'good' paper plates".... I came up with that because - - - that actually happened to me.

Last summer I ordered in bulk some Q-Tips... but they weren't the name brand Q-Tips... they were cheaper. What the hell difference could that make? Well, according to my family the cotton tipped ones I got weren't fit for man nor beast.... I now have enough of them to clean various electronic devices until Im 217yrs old. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I have never once bought the right thing....

JamesJM98December 22, 2022 10:13AM

Everybody has SOMETHING about them that makes......

sstrams53December 22, 2022 10:46AM

Ha!! Makes me think of my Dad. Around 1979......

Ramgator83December 22, 2022 01:41PM