Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tricky question to answer

September 13, 2022 02:27PM
at least the way you phrased it

yes , there is going to be a live action Asoka series coming

but , about to begin ?, well , no

the Asoka series still has no release date yet

Andor starts next week , The Mandalorian season 3 doesn't come out till Februray ,, so I'm guessing the Asoka series won't be till after that , late Spring / Summer of next year maybe , but I'm just guessing

but , what your friend "might" be talking about , as far as about to begin , is that in October , a new 6 episode animated , Tv show call , Star Wars , Tales of the Jedi begins , it's animated , and will have 6 , stand alone episodes , each episode telling a different story , and we know at least one of those episdoes will feature Asoka , so that might have been what she meant by starting soon , or maybe she might have meant the Andor series which starts next week

now as far as the show Rebels , I've mentioned it many times on here , it's the Animated seires , I've talked about how many of the characters from that animated series are finding their way into the live action series

and one of the reasons your friend mentioned along with the Asoka series , two more characters from Rebels are about to make thier to live action

Asoka , Bo Katan , Cad Bane and the !nquisitors all started out on Rebels , and next up will be Ezra Bridger , a young Jedi and Grand Admiral Thrawn , two main character from Rebels , so your friend might have suggested watching Rebels to learn who these two next characters are , as they are both very important character , in the Star Wars universe ,

Asoka , Bo Katan , Cad Bane and the !nquisitors

Ezra Bridger and Grand Admiral Thrawn

so , as more and more characters from the animated Rebels series make thier way to live action , it's not a bad idea to watch Rebels , but I wouldn't go as far as being necessary , because you could simply google these characters , or even find a 5 minute video on youtube , that will probably explain all you really need to know

here's the 6 episode series that comes out next month Tales Of A Jedi

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Star Wars, yet again...

JamesJM203September 13, 2022 07:19AM

Tricky question to answer Attachments

IowaRam104September 13, 2022 02:27PM

P.S.

IowaRam67September 13, 2022 02:44PM

Why did you leave ?

IowaRam202September 13, 2022 02:54PM

Ezra Bridger vs Grand Admiral Thrawn

IowaRam79September 13, 2022 03:09PM