Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

And so my daughter's trip to Chicago comes to an end...

June 30, 2022 10:05AM
Or is about too... today they are seeing a few more sights they missed in the last week... Soldier Field, for example. They'll depart from O'Hare tonight.

During the last week we were almost in constant contact with my daughter through text, video chat.... and frankly I can't believe how much they saw and did in such a short period of time. I would have passed out from exhaustion on the second day.

Judging by emotion... (yeah, tough to do)... I'd "Guess" her favorite experience while there was seeing a baseball game at Wrigley... although she said the heat was almost unbearable and keep in mind - we live in one of the hottest climates in the USA. Next I'd say the 'food' impressed her most... which doesn't surprise me because even though it's been 32 years since I was there I STILL remember being impressed with the food.

Next I'd say she was most impressed with the 'cleanliness' of Chicago... which wasn't every where in Chicago.. she said they did come across some extremely dirty areas... mainly the beaches.. but in general she rates it MUCH cleaner than say LA.. or SF.

She wants to return one day. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

And so my daughter's trip to Chicago comes to an end...

JamesJM109June 30, 2022 10:05AM