Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just purchased ZZ Top tics.....

April 23, 2022 07:06AM
playing outdoors on Aug. 5th in Greensboro, along with Kenny Wayne Shepherd. Decided against seeing that Zep tribute band, my thinking was I always felt ripped off in never seeing Led Zep, and seeing a tribute band ain't gonna change that.

I remember when we went to see the RAMS play in Seattle when the hawks were using UW stadium the hotel we were staying at was attached so to speak to an old cinema, the kind that had the fancy lite signage and the sign was lit up "Kenny Wayne Shepherd", well we never went to see him, actually at the time never heard of him, but we could sure as hell hear him one evening from our room.

Saw Top way back when think it was the Tejas tour...the one with the cages set up with a long horn and assorted other animals.....I know that Dusty has passed , but I think they will still play it out well, and I will finally see who kept us up all nite in Seattle as well.

Believe it or not the tics were more then reasonable at 56 a pop, but Ticketmaster add ons put it closer to 70, still the ride is only 20 minutes so it's close, it's outside, and it's ZZ.........yes we got ticket insurance because I don't trust the people running the Covid show at all......
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Just purchased ZZ Top tics.....

roman18154April 23, 2022 07:06AM

Good call..

sstrams125April 23, 2022 08:02AM