Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Retired but STILL getting pissed in Fireman mode. My poor neighbor.

April 17, 2022 11:53AM
84 years old, home alone and with a bad hip and broken leg....She started having what she thought was Stroke symptoms. She has five Daughters. One does live 3 hours away, 1 DOES check on her OFTEN but she does not have a phone. The other three PIECES OF S*** would not / did not answer their phones. The three that I have seen check on her MAYBE 5 times in the 10 years I have lived here. The three are the ones with the $$$ . Could EASILY hire some help but sit back and watch the two who DO care. LUCKILY, my neighbor has regular contact with our neighbor across the street. If not, she'd be dead now. My neighbor across the street came and got me when we returned from Sunrise Service. We could talk to Maxine but the house was locked up.Luckily, I was able to work my way through the garage window with some work on the lock. We called 911 and they took her to the Hospital. I was miffed then but REALLY blew my top when my neighbor across the street told me the three Daughters who do not give a crap were trying to sue the two who did?? To keep them away???? I let my neighbor across the street know...If it happens again, I will have the Police on their arse. When Maxine passes, you can bet "the THREE" will be the first in line claiming stuff from the house....and the house. SIGH!!! LOOOOOOONG rant!! I know. It's just some of the BS I dealt with for years. It strikes a big time nerve when it's my sweet neighbor.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Retired but STILL getting pissed in Fireman mode. My poor neighbor.

Ramgator298April 17, 2022 11:53AM

Admins. Can you move this to Bucky's? Thanks!

Ramgator79April 17, 2022 12:03PM