Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CT Scan is no biggie..

April 07, 2022 08:39AM
in itself, if that's what you are worried about.. you just lie there - more than likely in an open air setup, so no issues with being claustrophobic.. I get one every 6 months for the kidney tumor that they almost refuse to remove.. I think they're enjoying the 6 month CT Scan and follow up appt money, so why remove it and throw that gravy train out the window?

Gallstones were horrific.. but, I was willing to try and fight through them as opposed to getting my gallbladder removed.. but, I didn't have a choice as I kept getting stones caught in the bile duct which is not only excruciating for hours at a time, but can also kill you, if left unattended.. and I had over 100 gallstones, so they didn't give me a choice as far as having gallbladder removed.. But, I DO somewhat regret it because the gastro issues I have now are REALLY bad.. I probably would do better with a diet specifically for gallbladder removal patients, but I haven't looked into that, yet.. I probably need to pretty soon cuz living like this ain't gonna cut it much longer..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Getting my first CT Scan soon.

Ramgator109April 07, 2022 03:54AM

Best of luck with that..

sstrams59April 07, 2022 05:33AM

I am no Dr but.....

Ramgator75April 07, 2022 08:21AM

CT Scan is no biggie..

sstrams83April 07, 2022 08:39AM

Got a interesting call via my Gatro Doc this afternoon.

Ramgator75April 07, 2022 10:28AM