Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Getting my first CT Scan soon.

April 07, 2022 03:54AM
I have had subtle abdominal aches for the last 13-14 months. They vary in location. Saw my Gastro Doc yesterday about it. Since they did an Ultra Sound this time last year, he (AND I!!) wanna be sure. I have been reading more n more n more about POST Covid symptoms being Gastro issues, LUCKILY, my pains are very minor. On a scale of 1-10, a "bad" twinge is a 1.4. Been that way all year. I have had no loss of appetite, no sudden weight loss, no digestion issues. My ONLY issue...and minor....when the aches are low, it sorta makes me feel like I have to pee NOW when I don't .

I know I have said this before bur with my age and especially history as a Firefighter, the "BIG C" word is something that has been a cloud over my head. Buuuuut...almost 14 months into these aches, I think if it was something serious, I'd PROBABLY know by now without a Dr or scan telling me. Either way, I just want closure. Told my Wife last night that I am a bit nervous. These scans find the tiniest of issues.

ALSO.....IF it is Covid related, I read yesterday that a medication is close to being released for people with such issues.

As long as what I have does not kill me, I'm good!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Getting my first CT Scan soon.

Ramgator108April 07, 2022 03:54AM

Best of luck with that..

sstrams59April 07, 2022 05:33AM

I am no Dr but.....

Ramgator75April 07, 2022 08:21AM

CT Scan is no biggie..

sstrams83April 07, 2022 08:39AM

Got a interesting call via my Gatro Doc this afternoon.

Ramgator75April 07, 2022 10:28AM