Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Working out and music... for musicians... but a 2nd topic for all...

April 06, 2022 03:39PM
First for everyone - What's your favorite music to workout too? Hard and fast, right? I predict 99% of people will say hard and fast.

I'm not really like that. Oh sure, I listen to hard and fast at times but the majority of time I listen to a) classical b) mellow - that's weird, isn't it? Even I think that's weird. BUT... it works for me, and as hard as this is to believe it DOES pump me up. There is a c) Audiobook.

For musicians - I have a touch of OCD... but only in one way, (at least to knowledge).... it almost drives me whacko to NOT be able to workout... be it steps running or walking, even weight repetitions, in time to the music. If I'm not in sync with whatever song I'm listening too I CAN do it... but I do NOT like it AT ALL. If running I WILL speed up if need be OR slow down if need be. I will correct myself, back to the pace I need to maintain, but during the workout I will periodically gravitate back to the tempo of the music. It can be exhausting. laughing smiley

I'm getting used to air pods? Is that what they're called? It has taken me a year to do so however. So today I can recommend them, but they still come no where near wearing neither headphones or pods or anything else that covers your ears. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Working out and music... for musicians... but a 2nd topic for all...

JamesJM120April 06, 2022 03:39PM

Yeah, energetic stuff, for sure...

sstrams54April 06, 2022 03:53PM

Wouldn't work for me...

JamesJM59April 06, 2022 05:31PM

That ones easy

IowaRam70April 06, 2022 05:01PM