Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Coyote update: We got the Superintendent to resign last night..

April 05, 2022 02:45AM
People in my facebook group (we have gone from 1700 members to 3500 members in 3 months) began digging into why there was a surplus of funds in the WFISD (Wichita Falls Independent School District) when this guy was hired and why, now, they are in the hole $6 million in general funds and in the hole $40 million for the two new schools they are supposed to build..

An examination of the the WFISD payroll shows that this guy has hired pretty much everyone in his family and friends into the WFISD, and, ALL are making WAY above average salaries for their positions - any of which are made up positions..

Members of my group also uncovered that a stipulation of this guy's hiring was to get his phd and twice, now, he has been KICKED OUT of the phd program for plagiarism.. In his former Superintendent job, he resigned the day before he was going to be fired.. Apparently same thing happened here..

So, our primary goal was to save the Coyotes.. the WFISD shot us down in flames, so we decided that most of the WFISD needed to go as they are NOT doing the will of the people.. We just got the head honcho to resign.. we now need to flip at least 1 seat on the board - hopefully 2 - in November..

[www.newschannel6now.com]

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Coyote update: We got the Superintendent to resign last night..

sstrams188April 05, 2022 02:45AM

Re: Coyote update: We got the Superintendent to resign last night..

MamaRAMa152April 05, 2022 05:37AM

Thanks Mama..

sstrams98April 05, 2022 05:51AM

Sadly, that's my experience....

JamesJM210April 05, 2022 08:06AM

This guy was OFF THE HOOK...

sstrams132April 05, 2022 08:09AM

Like I said, I'm aware of this happening near here...

JamesJM193April 05, 2022 09:11AM

That would not surprise me a bit..

sstrams116April 05, 2022 09:27AM