Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Don't read if you're not a handyman.... at least a hobbyist handyman...

April 04, 2022 12:45PM
because this will bore you to death if you're not. laughing smiley

Reason I'm posting this is because how surprised I was to find that this product is so uncommon as to be almost unavailable.

Ready for the specs? Put your thinking cap on, I'm not the best at explaining things. I need to connect two different sized OD pipe to each other at a 90 degree angle. IOW... a standing vertical pipe to a horizontal pipe. Here's what amazed me... I would have thought such a clamp quite readily available. Homedepot for sure, or Lowes, and probably my local hardware store.... but no, they're nearly unheard of. In fact... the only places I found that has them are manufacturers, who don't sell them to the public, or the wholesalers they sell to who don't sell to the public either.

I did find a clamp that 'may' work on Amazon, BTW. Cheap enough so I ordered two and if they don't work I'll toss them OR... engineer them so that they do work. laughing smiley

Over the years I've ran into this problem more than a few times... this is: needed a specific part that either doesn't exist or is only found on Ganymede, Jupiter's moon. laughing smiley - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Don't read if you're not a handyman.... at least a hobbyist handyman...

JamesJM121April 04, 2022 12:45PM

So, you need a...

sstrams124April 04, 2022 01:10PM

Gets confusing, doesn't it? :)

JamesJM110April 04, 2022 01:18PM

Well, now I'm gonna lose sleep...

sstrams70April 04, 2022 01:20PM

This will explain it... a photo... Attachments

JamesJM90April 04, 2022 01:26PM

That looks like a fence type bracket..

sstrams44April 04, 2022 01:46PM

I can make it, no problem....