Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So I tried a CBD gummy...

April 03, 2022 01:14PM
Restless Leg syndrome runs in my family. I've had it my entire life BUT... up until recently I got it very infrequently - a few times per year. Lately, however, it's hitting me with a vengeance.... every night. Not always terrible, sometimes a mild case of it... but if you know anything about restless leg syndrome you know that even a mild case can drive you insane.

A bad bout? It's a living hell... so bad that I don't think there is any drug, legal or not, I would not try for relief. Everyone I know who suffers from it says the same, no exceptions... if you think you have restless leg syndrome and would not do just about anything for relief then you don't really have restless leg syndrome.

So enter CBD gummies.... because I'm desperate. Tried my first last night. Did it work? Well, I don't know yet. It was mild last night but that happens on it's own at times... so did the gummy help? I'll try another tonight, and tomorrow night, in fact until I run out of them.

Next up? Delta 8... I'm not EVEN going to try and explain Delta 8 although most of you probably know. I've read about it but even after reading about it I don't really have any idea what it does. One expert says it gets you high but NOT like THC, not even close.... the next expert says no, no high whatsoever. I'm not looking for a 'high'.... I'm looking for relief and a good night's sleep... so the way I figure it is like this:

If it helps and also gets me high.... but I sleep thru the high.... that's success. If it provides relief but no sleep and gets me high.... that's also success... like I said, restless leg syndrome is a living hell.

After that, if it doesn't work? Well, anyone have a reputable drug dealer's number you could share? laughing smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

So I tried a CBD gummy...

JamesJM126April 03, 2022 01:14PM

Restless leg syndrome SUCKS!

sstrams95April 03, 2022 01:50PM

See? I'm learning all the time....

JamesJM85April 03, 2022 01:59PM

I don't honestly know if it'll trigger..

sstrams58April 03, 2022 02:27PM

Further CBD research...

JamesJM53April 03, 2022 05:36PM

Follow Up...

JamesJM49April 07, 2022 09:08AM