Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I have done that with a cat and, most notably, a squirrel..

January 16, 2022 01:07PM
that I think I mentioned on this board.. I saw the squirrel get run over, was still alive, jumped about 4 feet in the air, then passed away.. I went and got him almost immediately and buried him in my back yard.. there was a blood spot on the road (this was right in front of my house) and I couldn't stand the thought of seeing that spot, so got the hose out and washed it away.

Squirrel is buried next to the first Beagle we had here at this house - Barney.. I said hello to both Barney and the squirrel earlier today..

You did a good thing, Gator.. in death, animals deserve respect and to be taken care of and not just allowed to lay in the road.. you did that.. you too care of the cat.. Bless you...

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Just did a deed that I think is good but can see how others might think weird.

Ramgator112January 16, 2022 11:29AM

Re: Just did a deed that I think is good but can see how others might think weird.

MamaRAMa65January 16, 2022 12:08PM

It felt like a calling.

Ramgator76January 16, 2022 12:40PM

I have done that with a cat and, most notably, a squirrel..

sstrams86January 16, 2022 01:07PM

Re: Just did a deed that I think is good but can see how others might think weird.

txramfan98January 16, 2022 04:25PM