November 16, 2021 03:06PM
My wife is one of them. She never gets sick. If she gets a cold it is for a day or two and then it's over. I worked with a guy that literally never got sick.

When I was in school I would miss 30 to 40 days a year. They wouldn't even pass me today, hahaha.

When I was in the hospital they diagnosed me with an immuno issue. So perhaps there has been some underlying issue. But colds, flu's, day old food... my body doesn't want any of it.

Once my wife was making herself a turkey sandwich and asked me if I wanted her to leave the stuff out so I could make one. I said sure. She put her's on a plate and rushed out the door to her car. She was late for an appointment. I watched her drive off while I am making my sandwich. As I am making it I notice a strong unpleasant smell. I smell the turkey and it is rancid. Terrible. My wife is actually has a poor sense of smell. So I throw it all out and then I think, I should call my wife and tell her not to eat it. Well by the time I got her on the phone she had finished it. She didn't even notice and it caused her zero issues, not even indigestion. I would have been in the emergency room.

I am so jealous of that ability. I am always fighting something... and in the days that I feel good I get this heart sinking feeling that something is right around the corner. Kinda sucks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2021 03:08PM by Atlantic Ram.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Dammit!! Post nasal drip. What's THE best remedy??

Ramgator195November 15, 2021 02:42AM

This is what I do...

Atlantic Ram196November 16, 2021 11:14AM

Good grief....

JamesJM162November 16, 2021 11:58AM

I didn't know you were a swimmer..

sstrams124November 16, 2021 01:31PM

I know people like you... hahaha

Atlantic Ram109November 16, 2021 03:06PM

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! It has been in my chest for 4-5 days!!!

Ramgator96November 20, 2021 04:16AM

Scary, isn't it?? If IIII can get sick????

Ramgator93November 20, 2021 04:17AM