Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dodgers v Cardinals

September 26, 2021 12:10AM
Today the Cardinals increased their winning streak to what-200 games-or something like that. OTOH the Dodgers seem to just lack "spirit". Seeger, who is their most reliable player, continues to hit the ball hard, but just seems to lack spirit. Add Kershaw to Urias, Buehler, and you suddenly have a very week lineup of starting pictures. I don't see the spirit I saw when Joc Pedersen and Kiki Hernandez were still on the team. Add to that the Bauer issues and the Bellinger issues and the the wall is full of handwriting that tells us we're good but not as good as we need to be. But the most important loss has been saying good buy to Farhan Zaidi the GM of the Giants. He was the single most important part in the Dodger organization when it came to evaluating talent and at the same time not spending millions on hopefuls.

To me-tonight was the end. The errors, the pitching, the lack of spirit-like just calling it in. Against the horrific Diamond backs ? Friedman is OK but he needs someone above him like Zaidi who understands talent and who also understands injury vulnerable talent. The Dodgers have lost tons of talent this year due to injuries.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Dodgers v Cardinals

waterfield194September 26, 2021 12:10AM

are you serious....Dodgers just won their 100th game

ferragamo79132September 26, 2021 04:59PM

Of course I'm serious

waterfield135September 27, 2021 04:17PM

keep in mind they have experience

ferragamo79137September 28, 2021 01:03PM

Re: keep in mind they have experience

waterfield124September 29, 2021 09:04AM