September 09, 2021 12:22PM
Wow.... didn't even realize Hooters had been around that long. Cool story though...

I've only been to a Hooters twice..., and both times (or the aftermath) are not fond memories...

The first time was at the Hooters in West Covina, CA. Just had a burger there with my son, and were bring food back to our hotel for my ex wife, and my daughter. I got T-Boned at a stop sign. Nobody got hurt, but after the police report, the insurance call, and the car rental... we ended up missing the wedding we were in town for.... made the reception though...

Fast forward several years to my second visit. It was at the Hooters in Vegas. Was meeting my then girlfriend there along with her family. I had a few hours to wait for them, and It was my birthday, so I sat down for a burger, and then got a picture with the Hooter-girls... so I posted it on FB to show off to my buddies... and you guessed it..., girlfriend saw it too.... when she arrived in Vegas, she was pissed. Took her several hours to realize... "it was just a picture"! She eventually calmed down.

Kinda scared to go into a Hooters now.....
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Twilight Zone trip to Hooters last night.

Ramgator200September 04, 2021 03:58AM

Re: Twilight Zone trip to Hooters last night.

RAMbler90September 09, 2021 12:22PM

Do they still have them?

ferragamo7970September 09, 2021 05:36PM

Re: Twilight Zone trip to Hooters last night.

Rams Junkie55September 12, 2021 02:22PM